Because of its intimate setting, we offer select Family Nights appropriate for ages 7 and above to experience this unique dining adventure with a tailored menu more suitable for younger palettes.
Climb aboard our snowcat-drawn sleigh and snuggle up under the warm-woolen blankets provided for the 15-20 minute journey to the Ledgewood Yurt.
- Once we arrive, you'll be ushered into the one of a kind, Ledgewood Yurt.
- Despite it's rustic exterior resembling structures used by nomadic tribes in Mongolia over 2000 years ago, once inside, the environment is warm and cozy.
- The Yurt features a social atmosphere with dining tables for groups of 6 or 8 people. Smaller parties will share tables, and larger parties will be split between tables.
Space is limited, so book early.
|Christmas / New Years||
Thursday, Dec. 26; Friday, Dec. 27; Sunday, Dec. 29; Monday, Dec. 30
|President's Week||Monday, Feb. 17 - Thursday, Feb. 20|
|Canadian Holiday Week||Monday, March 10; Tuesday, March 11; Thursday, March 13|
Rates include a ride via the snowcat-drawn sleigh to the remote yurt location and a five-course dining experience like no other. A selection of wine, beer and liquor is available for purchase at the Ledgewood Yurt. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
|Family Nights at the Yurt||$59*|
*Price is subject to applicable taxes and 20% service charge.
- All Ledgewood Yurt experiences begin at Vermont Fresh Cafe located at the Snowshed Base Lodge. Arrive by 5:45 p.m. The sleigh leaves promptly at 6:00 p.m. and does not wait for late arrivals.
- Dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow.
- The Yurt is not accessible by car, only by sleigh - so don't miss the sleigh!
- The Yurt is available for private parties and events on days other than the regular schedule. For more information please contact email@example.com
- We cannot accept same day reservations, and suggest booking at least two weeks in advance. Reservations must be paid in full for your entire party at the time of booking.
- Due to the preparation of food and the delicate nature of this experience, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to receive a refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your reservation will not be refunded.
For more information or to book your reservation, please call 866-809-9147.