4,241' Club means both a great social experience and tons of skiing and riding for its lucky members! You will focus on your individual goals on the snow while building lasting friendships with fellow snow sports enthusiasts.
After a day on the mountain, complimentary appetizers and live entertainment await you in the Long Trail Pub as you swap stories with your coach and new friends.
Participants will also document their progress with video analysis in the early season and again near the winter's end. You'll be amazed at how much you've learned! And for those who dare to free the heel, we are pleased to offer a telemark group option, too.
- 12 session program
- 4.5 hours of daily coaching
- Video analysis twice during the program
- Apres party each Saturday
- Helmets are recommended
- Meets every non-peak* Saturday throughout the season at the Snow Sports School meeting area at Snowshed Lodge at 8:45 a.m.
- Available non-peak Saturdays, December 14, 2013 - March 29, 2014. Peak dates: 12/24 - 12/31/13; 1/18 - 1/19/14; 2/15 - 2/21/14.
Early Purchase Bonus
For those who purchased by June 13, 2013, returners receive $50 Beast Bucks and new participants receive $25 Beast Bucks.