BURTON LEARN TO RIDE, AGES 18+
Max 5 Program
Learning to snowboard at Killington is easy, fun and affordable. This program is available specifically for first-time snowboarders, and includes everything you need to get started on the hill. Plus, our Burton Learn To Ride is a MAX 5 program, which means that every class is guaranteed to have a maximum of five students per instructor. The program pairs proven teaching methods with specialized Burton equipment for beginners, tailored by gender and age to maximize each individual's learning potential.
- Program includes lesson, rental equipment created specifically for beginners, and a limited Learning Area lift ticket.
- Multi-day programs include lessons, equipment rental and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two and a full mountain lift ticket starting on day three and beyond.
- Lessons meet daily at Snowshed Lodge, Sunday - Friday at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- On Saturdays and peak* days, lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m.
- All participants of the Learn to Ski Program must fill out an Express Assumption of Risk form. Save time and fill yours out now!
Buy Two Days, Get Your Third Day Free
Buy a 2-day Learn To package and get a third day free. Upon completion of three days or more in the Learn To program, you’ll receive a Learner’s Permit Card that will give you 50% off on lift tickets, lessons, and rentals for the remainder of the 2012-13 season and all of the 2013-14 season. These three days do not need to be consecutive and are valid any day during the 2012-13 winter season.
Reservations are recommended. 1-day programs start as low as $99 when you book online!
*Peak dates: 12/24 - 12/31/12; 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13. All rates are subject to change without notice.