BURTON LEARN TO RIDE, AGES 18+
Learning to snowboard at Killington is easy, fun and affordable. Plus, exclusively at Killington, our group lessons come with our MAX 5 Guarantee. This means a maximum of five students per instructor providing a more individualized learning experience.
With some guidance from the pros at Burton, we're focused on creating manageable groups in an environment best suited for the task at hand... learning to ride. Burton's Kids' Learn To Ride programs take them onto the hill in a fun and safe environment to create a memorable experience that can lead to a lifetime love for snowboarding.
- Program designed specifically for first-time snowboarders.
- Pairs proven teaching methods with specialized Burton equipment for beginners, tailored by gender and age to maximize each individual's learning potential.
- Available daily at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- On Saturdays and peak days, lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m.
Buy Two Days, Get Your Third Day Free
Day three is on us because we want you to love the sport as much as we do. Our 3-day Learn To Program does not need to be used consecutively - it's valid all through the 2013-14 season. Plus, upon completion of your third day, you’ll receive a Learner’s Permit Card featuring:
- One free lift ticket valid any day through the end of 2013-14 season.
- 50% off 1-day window rates on your future lift tickets, group lessons, and rentals purchased through the 2013-14 season and all of the 2014-15 season.
Rates include lesson, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two. On day three and beyond, your lift ticket is upgraded to full mountain access.
Book lesson programs online and save up to 10%
Or book as part of a 3-day or longer vacation package, and save up to 15%. Call 800-621-6867 to learn more.
- Arrive early for registration process which includes registration forms, ticketing and equipment rental fitting
- On day one, groups meet indoors at Snowshed Lodge.
- On day two and beyond, groups meet on snow outside Snowshed Lodge.