LEARN TO SKI, AGES 18+
Max 5 Program
Learning to ski at Killington is easy, fun and affordable. Plus, our Learn To Ski is a MAX 5 program, which means that every class is guaranteed to have a maximum of five students per instructor.
- Program designed specifically for first-time skiers.
- Taught by our qualified staff using proven teaching methods and skis designed specifically for beginners, you will be able to discover how to ski on the best learning terrain in the East.
- Available daily at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- On Saturdays and peak days, lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m.
Buy Two Days, Get Your Third Day Free
Day three is on us because we want you to love the sport as much as we do. Our 3-day Learn To Program does not need to be used consecutively - it's valid all through the 2013-14 season. Plus, upon completion of your third day, you’ll receive a Learner’s Permit Card featuring:
- One free lift ticket valid any day through the end of 2013-14 season.
- 50% off 1-day window rates on your future lift tickets, lessons, and rentals purchased through the 2013-14 season and all of the 2014-15 season.
Rates include lesson, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two. On day three and beyond, your lift ticket is upgraded to full mountain access.
*Upon completion of the 4-day program, participants will receive a new pair of Killington Resort branded Elan eRise skis and bindings (MSRP $499) along with a discount voucher for new boots and poles. Advanced reservations are required to be eligible for the free Elan skis and bindings.
Book lesson programs online and save up to 10%
Or book as part of a 3-day or longer vacation package, and save up to 15%. Call 800-621-6867 to learn more.
- Arrive early for registration process which includes registration forms, ticketing and equipment rental fitting
- On day one, groups meet indoors at Snowshed Lodge.
- On day two and beyond, groups meet on snow outside Snowshed Lodge.