Unleashed Youth Camp, Ages 7-17
Unleash your beast in this season-long program developing each participant's all mountain skills whether skiers, riders or telemark skiers. Program also fosters camaraderie and promotes respect for others, both in and out of the program.
Grouped by age & ability in instructor guided sessions, participants will explore all The Beast has to offer while making friends and improving their skiing & riding. Beginners will have the advantage of progressing with the same instructor each week, and those looking to rip it up can set goals for the season together with their instructor.
New for 2013-14
Our 14 & 15 year old participants who are interested in possibly becoming instructors in the future will also have the opportunity to learn about coaching methods from our veteran trainers and practice teaching their peers while they explore the mountain.
Designed to be what you want it to be, Unleashed is an exciting opportunity to be part of a supportive and friendly crew all winter long!
- Program meets every Saturday and Sunday December 14, 2013 through March 23, 2014.
- This is a full-day program, from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. and includes lunch.
- New for 2013-14, Unleashed will meet the following peak dates as well: 12/26-12/31; 1/18-1/19; 2/15-2/22.
- Participants can choose any 20 or 40 days from the scheduled program dates.
- Meet at the Drop Zone located outside Ramshead Lodge.
Prices do not include lift ticket.
|Unleashed Youth Camp||20 Sessions||$999|
|Unleashed Youth Camp||40 Sessions||$1,499|
Families buying more than one Seasonal Children's Program receive a 15% discount on additional program of equal/lesser value.
Parent/Guardian Important Information
Please read important information below about your child’s Snow Sports School lesson at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.