Adult All Terrain Program
Step it up a notch and explore all of the terrain that Killington has to offer. With miles of trees, four nationally renowned terrain parks and some of the steepest terrain in the East, our instructors are looking forward to spending the weekend building your freestyle, trees and steeps skills and tearing it up all over the mountain.
Adult All Terrain Program Details
- 2-day lift ticket
- 4 ½ hours of daily coaching
- Helmets and goggles are recommended
- For Blue level skiers / riders and above
- Meets at the Snow Sports School meeting area at Snowshed Lodge at 9:00 a.m. each day
- Available January 28-29 and March 17-18, 2012
Adult All Terrain Program Rates
All rates are subject to change without notice. Reservations are recommended.