Each of our lodges offers special amenities all its own - find your favorite or explore them all.
Home of the K-1 Express Gondola to Killington Peak, this base lodge offers the quickest access to the highest terrain at Killington. Find live music, daily food service from breakfast until happy hour, Guest Services, Killington Sports, and the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bars just steps away.
- MAHOGANY RIDGE BAR, the signature Killington slopeside bar with hot drinks, cold beer, and live music on Mondays and Thursday through Saturday.
- ROARING BROOK UMBRELLA BARS & DECK, featuring cocktails, indoor-outdoor seating, live music and perfect views.
- COOPER ’S COFFEE, your weekend spot for gourmet coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh fruit and pastries.
- The K-1 Express Gondola will take you to Great Northern, one of our longest trails. Green circle skiers and riders can take Great Northern across Killington Peak and Snowdon Mountain, down to Ramshead Lodge or all the way to Snowshed.
- More advanced skiers and riders can travel Great Northern to the North Ridge Triple for mid-mountain skiing, or hop on the Superstar Express Quad to access Skye Peak, Needle’s Eye, Bear Mountain, and Killington’s distinctive steeps and mogul trails.
The starting point with lessons for adults, learning terrain, the food court with the most variety, rental shop and private lesson desk. Find the season pass office here, as well as the food court with the most variety of made-to-order stations and one of our favorite mountain spots for happy hour music, The Long Trail Pub.
- THE LONG TRAIL PUB, with customizable pub fare, a full menu, hosted lunch seating and après drinks. Featuring regular live music and entertainment.
- VERMONT FRESH CAFÉ, with light local treats from cheese to beer, Starbucks coffee and daily specials.
- Snowshed Lodge is the best place for beginners, with access to designated slow areas and gentle learning terrain on Snowshed Slope.
- Cross over to Great Eastern and cruise all the way down to the Skyeship Base area.
- For more advanced skiers and riders, take High Road down to the Needle’s Eye Express Quad or the second stage of the Skyeship Express Gondola, or take Highlander to the Superstar Express Quad to access Skye Peak.
- DOUBLE DIAMOND DEMO CENTER*, offering high-performance demos with an extensive selection of equipment.
- STOR-A-SKI*, offering convenient overnight storage and daytime security. Slopeside convenience to check your equipment.
Family central – this is the Killington headquarters for children’s lessons and learning terrain, child care and seasonal programs just for kids. Smoke-free to protect little lungs, with a kid-friendly food court, kid-specific retail and lifts and trails to Snowdon Mountain, too.
- Ramshead’s learning terrain is serviced by two Magic Carpets, with ski tunnel accesss to Snowshed Slope learning areas, too.
- Easy Street, Caper and Great Northern come off the Ramshead Quad and can take you to Snowdon and K-1 Base Area.
- More advanced skiers and riders can enjoy Ramshead Mountain classics like Header and Swirl, or get acquainted with tree skiing on Squeeze Play.
Home of the longest, steepest mogul trail in the East. Steeps, bumps, trees, a halfpipe and three terrain parks await, not to mention the Bear Mountain deck for sunshine and mountain views. Serving breakfast and lunch daily, with live music on weekends.
- BEAR MOUNTAIN BURGER BAR, featuring gourmet game, bison, turkey and beef burgers, not to mention chicken, chili, pizza and more.
- The Skye Peak Express will take you to Great Eastern and Sunrise Mountain, or the Bear Mountain Quad provides access to favorites like Skyeburst and the Needle’s Eye area.
- For the most challenging terrain at Bear, get your piece of Outer Limits, Devil’s Fiddle, the Dream Maker Terrain Park, and lots of trees.
Tucked along Route 4, catch the Skyeship Express Gondola to Skye Peak in just 11 minutes. This is the spot to finish out those peak-to-creek runs.
- SKYEBAR, serving lunch daily, with hot specials on weekends and peak days. Also a great place to grab a drink, Skyebar features local micro brews and cocktails, too.
- The Skyeship Gondola provides access to the full length of Great Eastern, one of our signature long cruisers at Killington.
- The Northbrook Crossover and the Northbrook Quad will take you to easier terrain at Snowshed Slope.
- More advanced skiers and riders can find challenges on High Road, Bittersweet, Needle’s Eye and Skye Peak trails like Superstar.
*Not owned or operated by Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC.