- Climb aboard our snowcat-drawn sleigh and snuggle up under the warm-woolen blankets provided for the 15-20 minute journey to the Ledgewood Yurt.
- Once we arrive, you'll be ushered into the one of a kind, Ledgewood Yurt.
- Despite it's rustic exterior resembling structures used by nomadic tribes in Mongolia over 2000 years ago, once inside, the environment is warm and cozy.
- The Yurt features a social atmosphere with dining tables for groups of 6 or 8 people. Smaller parties will share tables, and larger parties will be split between tables.
- Except for Family Nights, ages 21 and above only please.
Available Fridays, Saturdays and select peak dates shown below. Ages 21 and above only please. Space is limited, so book early.
|Fridays||January 24 - March 14, 2014|
|Saturdays||December 28, 2013 - March 29, 2014|
|Christmas / New Years||Tuesday, Dec. 31|
|Martin Luther King Weekend||Sunday, Jan. 19|
|President's Week||Sunday, Feb. 16|
Executive chef Greg Lang has crafted five indulgent courses with local ingredients, signature prime cuts of meat and incredible accents for a truly exceptional experience.
A vegetarian menu is available upon request, and we are happy to accommodate food allergies and specialized diets. While there is no additional charge, the chef requires a 24-hour notice regarding special dietary needs.
Family Nights at Ledgewood Yurt
Because of its intimate setting, we offer eight Family Nights at Ledgewood Yurt. These experiences are appropriate for ages 7 and above. The family nights include all the features of the Ledgewood Yurt experience, with a tailored menu more suitable for younger palettes.
Family Night Dates
Space is limited, so book early.
|Christmas / New Years||
Thursday, Dec. 26; Friday, Dec. 27; Sunday, Dec. 29; Monday, Dec. 30
|President's Week||Monday, Feb. 17 - Thursday, Feb. 20|
|Canadian Holiday Week||Monday, Mar. 10 - Thursday, Mar. 13|
Rates include a ride via the snowcat-drawn sleigh to the remote yurt location and a five-course dining experience like no other. A selection of wine, beer and liquor is available for purchase at the Ledgewood Yurt. There are no “mixers” or ice at the yurt; liquors have been selected that complement the meal, and can be enjoyed as they are. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
|Family Nights at the Yurt||$59*|
*Price is subject to applicable taxes and 20% service charge.
- The Ledgewood Yurt will operate on Fridays and Saturdays and select additional dates.
- Family Nights are intended for ages 7 and above. All other Yurt excursions are strictly for ages 21 and above.
- We cannot accept same day reservations, and suggest booking at least two weeks in advance. Reservations must be paid in full for your entire party at the time of booking.
- Due to the preparation of food and the delicate nature of this experience, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to receive a refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your reservation will not be refunded.
- For reservations and more information, call 866-809-9147.
- All Ledgewood Yurt experiences begins at Vermont Fresh Cafe located at the Snowshed Base Lodge.
- Dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow.
- The Yurt is not accessible by car, only by sleigh - so don't miss the sleigh!
- The Yurt is available for private parties and events on days other than the regular schedule. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org