Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge
Sat Mar 8
Bring your friends, bring your family and join in the fun and the excitement of this race series!
- Registration is free and available in the Snowshed Lodge from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- All participants of the Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge must fill out an Express Assumption of Risk form.
- If you are under 18, you will need a parent/guardian to sign your form.
- Each participant must wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet during all event practice/inspection and competition.
- Scope it out. Make a habit of course/venue inspection before every event.
- Know your limits (skill and ability levels) and stay within them. This isn’t the time to try something you’ve never done before.
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. - Registration and check-in at the cafeteria in Snowshed Lodge
- 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. - Vertical Challenge Race on Snowshed Slope
- 3:00–3:30 p.m. - Awards at the cafeteria in Snowshed Lodge
*Schedule subject to change.