2012-13 Campus Rep Program
Want to can earn some extra money this fall while at school? We’re looking for Campus Reps to sell passes, promote The Beast and make some cash.
- Killington Resort would like to increase its College Pass sales with your support
- Campus Reps will discover a direct correlation between hard work and the money they earn
- Killington College Season Pass holders will enjoy a winter of unlimited skiing and snowboarding at an affordable price
Killington Campus Rep Program is a season pass / commission based incentive program. After the first ten College Passes sold at the $309 plus tax, you will receive your own Killington College Pass for FREE. For every pass sold thereafter, you will receive $20 net per pass, excluding shipping, handling, taxes and any other service charges.
For an order to be valid, it must be placed:
- While you are employed as a Killington Campus Rep
- With your unique Vendor ID Number
Once we have received your signed Campus Rep Agreement with Killington, we will send you a College Rep Code and promotional material such as stickers, posters, fliers and any relevant material to help you start selling. The quantity of material varies based on the school size and the number of Campus Reps per school. Be sure to promote and spread materials throughout the campus in many locations. If you need more material, please ask.
Campus Rep Business / Marketing Plan
To ensure maximum sales and effective marketing, Killington is a requesting a written business/marketing plan of how each Campus Rep will proceed in generating sales. There is no minimum length required for your plan, but we ask for a comprehensive description of your plan to sell College Passes and why you would be a good candidate for the Campus Rep Program.
Please submit your plan to Jeff Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of our Relationship
Killington has the right to end your appointment as a Campus Rep due to any of the following:
- Unlawful behavior while promoting Killington
- Repeated violations of campus regulations and policies
- Multiple failures to respond to Killington contact
If you have any questions, please call Jeff Alexander at (802) 422-6116 or email email@example.com.