Get a Killington Express Card early - they're too good to last.
For guests who ski or ride four or more days a season, the Killington Express Card offers direct-to-lift convenience. Available at these prices for a limited time, the Express Card gives you 50 percent off weekday and 25 percent off weekend / peak* day ticket rates at Killington Resort, and $29 weekday and $39 weekend / peak* day ticket rates at Pico Mountain.
NEW for the 2012-13 season, use your Express Card six times and your seventh visit will be FREE. Your free visit will be used automatically on your seventh visit and is valid any day during the 2012-13 season.
If you're an Active Duty or retired member of the US Military, your Express Card is on us. Just present your Military ID at the Snowshed Sales Center or K1 Guest Services to pick up your card.
|Weekend / Peak*
Age is determined by the age of the Express Card holder on November 1, 2012.
*Peak days: 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13
Express Card Details
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file for daily lift ticket charges. The credit card will be charged the Express Card ticket price automatically after the first run of each day.
- Limit one free visit (after six visits) per Express Card per season. Free visit can be used any day during the 2012-13 season and cannot be extended to next season if unused.
- Express Card sales are final; no refunds, credits or extensions.
- Express Cards are non-transferable.
- Express cards are only available for purchase through February 15, 2013.
Express Gift Cards
A gift that lasts all season long! A Killington Express Gift Card allows you to purchase an Express Card for friends and family without having to provide your credit card information for daily lift charges. You will receive an Express Gift Card in the mail which can then be redeemed at the Snowshed Sales Center by the recipient. The Killington Express Gift Card makes the perfect gift for any occasion.
Resort Charge allows you to attach a valid credit card to your Season Pass or Express Card, allowing you to use your pass to purchase items at many resort locations, including all ticket offices, selected rental and retail shops and all on-mountain restaurants as well as Ovations Restaurant located at the Killington Grand Resort Hotel.