Season Pass FAQ's
Questions and Answers
We tried to anticipate all the questions you may have about your season pass and provide information to help answer those questions. If you can't find the answer here, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page to reach us.
I am a renewing passholder. How do I activate my pass?
If you have a blue Beast Pass, you can reuse this pass next season. If renewing your Beast Pass online, be sure to use the "FIND MY ACCOUNT" wizard to link to your current account. Online, you can electronically sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement (EAR) form for the 2013-14 season. Once this is submitted, your current pass will be automatically activated at the start of the valid season.
If renewing over the phone, print, read and sign the form below. Return the completed form via mail, fax or email (see contact information below) and your pass will be activated at the start of the next season for direcet to lift access.
For all renewing passholders, if you wish to update your pass photo, which we recommend for Child Passes (ages 6 and under) and every two years for all other ages, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org a new photo (see Season Pass Photo Requirements below). Upon request, once we have your new photo on your account, we can mail you a new pass. You may also update your photo by visiting the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services.
I am a new passholder. How do I get my pass?
If you are a new pass holder, you may pick up a season pass in person at the Snowshed Sales Center or at K-1 Guest Services. Here you will have a photo taken and complete an Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement. If you purchase a pass online, you can electronically sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form and it will not be required again.
To expedite the fulfillment process, you can email a photo, complete an Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form and return to the Season Pass Office via email, fax or mail (see contact information below). Upon request, we will mail your pass to you and it will be activated at the start of the next season for direct to lift access.
Season Pass Photo Requirements:
● Photo should be current (taken within last six months), showing most up to date appearance
● Photo should be full face, front view with a plain background – no other items should be in photo with you
● Headwear is not permitted in photos
● Jpeg is the preferred image file format
Season Pass Contact Information
Whether you are looking to purchase a pass, or have questions regarding your pass, we're here to help.
- Visit us in person at the Pico Sports Center at Pico Mountain during the summer months and the Snowshed Season Pass Office upon reopening in Fall 2013.
- Call Toll Free: 800-887-3257
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 802-422-6878
- Mail: Killington Season Pass | 4763 Killington Road | Killington, VT 05751
- However you choose to contact us, please include your first and last name, date of birth and current mailing address so we can easily identify your account