Lift Tickets / E-Tickets
If you're planning on skiing or riding at the largest resort in the east for just one day, a single-day lift ticket is your best option. It can be purchased at any open lodge ticket window, The Killington Grand Resort Hotel, Killington Sports Route 4 or the Wobbly Barn.
2012-13 Lift Ticket Rates
|RATES VALID 12/15/12 - 4/7/13||ADULT
|1-day weekend and peak* Dates||$88||$75||$68|
Early / Late Season Ticket Rates
Early and Late Season, lift ticket rates will vary based on open terrain and conditions. Our Conditions Report is updated daily with current rates, open base areas, conditions and more.
More Turns, More Savings
Book a multi-day ticket and save up to $40!
|2-day ticket||$2/day ($4 total)|
|3-day ticket||$4/day ($12 total)|
|4-day ticket||$6/day ($24 total)|
|5-day ticket||$8/day ($40 total)|
*Peak dates: 12/24 - 12/31/12; 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13
Killington’s unique elevation advantage translates to over 250 inches of natural snowfall every season and an optimal environment for machine-made snow. Add our powerful snowmaking system and an armada of groomers and you’ve got a recipe for great snow surfaces.
But, if you’re not satisfied with our conditions, we’ve got you covered! Just bring your ticket to any Guest Service desk or ticket window and exchange it for a return visit voucher.
- Tickets purchased on site from any window before 12:00 p.m. may be exchanged within one hour of purchase.
- Multi-day, direct-to-lift (including Express Cards) and pre-purchased tickets may be exchanged for a voucher up to 10:00 a.m. on each day they are valid.
- Complimentary tickets, season passes and Blackout Season Pass floater days are not eligible.
- During early and late season, when ticket rates are reduced, the snow guarantee voucher will be a dollar value lift ticket credit based on the one-day lift ticket price.
- Vouchers are valid any day for one calendar year; they are non-transferable, non-refundable, carry no cash value and cannot be extended beyond the original expiration date.