Killington's got sunshine, soft snow and the party to go with it this spring with the NOR'BEASTER celebration! Get your pass and grab a piece of the action, March 15, 2013, through the very last day of the season.
NOR'BEASTER SPRING PASS
$199; All Ages
Ski and ride every day from March 15, 2013, through closing day. And it's not just great for getting spring turns - enjoy a 20% discount on select lodging through Killington Central Reservations. We have so many events planned that you'll definitely want to stay over.
$179; Killington Pass Holder Upgrade
Current (season 2012-13) Killington Express Card Holders, Killington Midweek Season Pass Holders, Pico Season Pass Holders and Season Pass Holders from Mountain Creek, Bromont, Mount Southington, Moonstone and Wachusett are eligible for the NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass at a special rate of $179.
Wax Pass Add-on; $20
Keep your turns smooth in spring snow - get it waxed. Our Wax Pass is good for up to five waxes at Rental & Repair Shops at K-1, Bear and Pico Base Lodges.
- Guests may apply up to TWO unused K58 or K48 tickets to the purchase of a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass. Free K58/48 tickets are not eligible for this offer.
- As of March 15, 2013, guests are invited to upgrade their 1-day ticket to a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass by paying the difference. Tickets are eligible for this upgrade only on the date they have been purchased.
- The Spring Pass is non-refundable. The Refund Protection Option is not available for this pass.
- The Spring Pass can be used any day from March 15, 2013, through the end of the season. We plan to ski and ride through early May, conditions permitting, and have been making snow since October 11, 2012. However, we have no control over Mother Nature.
- 2013-14 Season Passes are scheduled to go on sale in mid-March. Stay tuned here or sign up for The Drift to be notified when we launch these season pass sales.They will NOT have a Spring Use Benefit and will be valid upon opening for the 2013-14 season.